If you are serious about earth-moving you seriously need the Robur’s Premium Tilt Bucket. It is the ultimate attachment for shaping and ﬁnishing work!
Featuring two large hydraulic cylinders that allow the operator 45 degrees of tilt in both directions for accurate cutting – cut away banks at precise angles.
The single acting displacement cylinders are made to last, with fewer seals and moving parts than other types, and the ram spears are induction hardened so they can withstand impact and wear.
Robur Tilt Buckets only require a total of 2 hydraulic hoses which come supplied. Wear strips come as standard on buckets over 4 ton.
Excellent choice for many applications when you need an attachment that’s strong, firm and powerful
- Wear resistant side cutters and cutting edges as standard
- Wear strips ﬁtted as standard on models from 4 tonne and larger
- Option bolt on cutting edges can be ﬁtted
- Powerful twin cylinder hydraulic conﬁguration
- Induction hardened Ram Spears
- Hydraulic hoses and pins included
- 45 degrees tilt in both directions