The Robur Hygrab is a lighter weight, hydraulic grab that is ideal for picking up rocks, timber and other large times. The skeleton design means that soil other debris will fall through and you can easily pick up only the items you want.
As with the Robur Clamp Bucket, the Hygrab features a powerful cylinder to operate the jaw and provides a super strong grip. The Hygrab is supplied with weld on tips so there is no need to replace teeth, or worry about them coming off.
These are a great alternative to a traditional clamp bucket if weight is a consideration, and we have them available to suit excavators from 1T – 9.9T
- Lightweight hydraulic grab
- Skeleton shape allows soil and debris to fall through
- Wide jaw is perfect for picking up rocks and other large items
- Well protected cylinder and hoses
- Pins and hoses supplied as standard
- Features weld on tips, to prevent teeth coming off
- Manufactured from top quality steel and componentry
- 24 month warranty