21 Sep We’re Open – Covid Level 3 Update
We’re open and ready to supply your attachments
We’ve finally received the news that many of us have been waiting for, and Auckland is moving to Alert Level 3 as of 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 September. We’re excited to get back to providing attachments to more of our customers and help keep our industry moving.
Robur Attachments and Robur Hire will be operating following Government guidelines, and we have processes in place to ensure your attachments are supplied safely and easily.
- Our office and factory buildings will be open to staff only and customers will need to make arrangements before coming onsite.
- Anyone who comes onsite will be required to scan in with the Covid Tracer App
- Orders will continue to be processed and manufactured asap, with social distancing measures implemented in the factory
- Deliveries will be “contactless” to comply with the Alert Level 2 (outside of Auckland) or Alert Level 3 (within Auckland) requirements.
- If you are picking up attachments, these must be “contactless”, and you must have confirmed a pick up time with us before arriving on site. Please call us on 0800 276 287 if there are any issues.
Thank you for your support and cooperation through this period and are looking forward getting back into it, and seeing our customers soon!
You can still contact us through any of the following