Robur Attachments warrants all attachments manufactured by Robur Attachments to be free from defects in Material and Workmanship that is outside Robur Attachments Specification on the date of manufacture.
This warranty does not apply to any item that is warranted directly to the end user by its manufacturer.
- Robur Attachments warranty period is specific to the below periods
- Main Chassis/ Structure to be free from material and manufacturing defects and are covered for a period of 2 years or 2000 machine hours (whichever comes first).
- Hydraulic components including hydraulic actuators and cylinders are to be free from material and manufacturing defects and are covered for a period of 1 year or 1500 hours (whichever comes first)
- Wear parts and components are to be free from material and manufacturing defects and are covered for a period of 1 year or 1500 hours (whichever comes first).
- In order to qualify for the full two-year warranty, customers must submit a warranty registration form which can be found at the back of this warranty book or on our website. Should a warranty registration form upon purchase not be submitted, the 12 month or 1500 hours only warranty period will apply on Main Chassis/ Structure.
- Failure to follow Robur Attachments or the third-party manufacturer’s recommendations for oil pressure and flow ratings on hydraulic components will invalidate all warranty claims relating to both the attachment and the hydraulic components of the attachments.
- Robur Attachments shall not be responsible for any problems associated with hose fittings, damage or malfunction after installation regardless of cause.
- This policy does not extend to those attachments or parts that have been altered or repaired by others without the express written authorization of Robur Attachments and purchase order. Nor does it apply to any Robur products or parts, which in Robur’s opinion, have been subjected to or adversely affected by operator misuse, inappropriate application, accident, negligence, improper installation, improper maintenance or improper storage.
- Robur Attachments accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability or otherwise of the carrier machine or other equipment to which a Robur attachment may be mounted upon or fitted to.
- Robur Attachments shall not be held liable for injury or damage caused to any person, place or machine by reason of the installation, use or mechanical failure of any Robur product/attachment.
- General product wear and tear or pins and bushings wear and tear are not eligible for warranty claims.
- Warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the attachment(s) and installed on the Machine it was originally manufactured for.
- Robur Attachments shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss, damages, or expenses, arising directly or indirectly from the product or parts, whether such claim is based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability in tort or any other legal theory. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Robur Attachments specifically disclaims any damages relating to (i) lost profits, business, revenue or goodwill; (ii) any expense or loss incurred for labour, supplies, substitute machinery or rental; or (iii) any other type of damage to property or economic loss.
Robur Attachment’s Responsibilities
If a defect in material or workmanship is found during the warranty period, Robur Attachments will, during normal hours and at a place of business of a Robur Attachments dealer or another authorized source:
- Provide (at Robur Attachments discretion) a new, remanufactured or Robur Attachments approved replacement parts to correct the defect.
- Provide labour at the approved warranty rate needed to correct the defect.
The party who installs any Robur Attachments on a machine is responsible for:
- Adjusting rollback and dump stops so that they contact the machine as prescribed by the machine OEM and ensuring the attachment clears the machine in all positions.
- Adjusting pressure settings both on the machine and on the attachment to ensure normal operation of the attachment and machine combination.
- Pressure testing all hydraulic connections and tightening where necessary.
- Checking and tightening all fasteners and pin locks once the attachment has been tested.
- Ensuring that a warranty activation as provided is filled in and sent back to Robur Attachments.
- Preventative maintenance and upkeep of attachment. Following recommendations as specified in Robur Attachments’ Product Manuals where available.
- The costs associated with transporting the attachment.
- Labour costs, except as stated under “Robur Attachments Responsibilities”.
- Local taxes, if applicable.
- Parts shipping charges and or freight.
- Travel time
- Premiums charged for overtime Labour
- Costs to investigate complaints unless the problem is caused by a defect in Robur Attachment’s material or workmanship; subject to “Robur Attachments Responsibilities” above.
- Any costs resulting from failure to give Robur Attachments timely notice of a warrantable failure and promptly making the product available for repair.
- Once approval to return the component/attachment for evaluation is confirmed by Robur Attachments, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are suitably packed for protection prior to dispatch. It is also the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the delivery of the failed component/attachment. If the returned component/attachment is later confirmed to be warranty the road transport cost will be credited against the customer’s account.
- Any damage to the carrier machine resulting from the continued use of the attachment after failure is not covered under the warranty.
Robur Attachments is not responsible for failures resulting from:
- Normal wear or tear and breakages which is to all Components and specifically mentioned for wearing parts such as but not limited to:
- Ground Engaging Tools – Cutting Edge, Bucket Wraps, Teeth, Adapters
- Chassis and Wearing Components – Bruising on Coupler Chassis, Pins, Bush & Bearing wear, Spring Tensions
- Hydraulic – Hosing, Actuators, Hydraulic Cylinders
- Any use which Robur Attachments judges improper resulting in Damage such as but not limited to:
- Attachment chassis or main structure breakages if has been built to Robur design and quality specifications.
- Improper fitment of attachments or the use of other brands of attachments where modification is required.
- Accessories, items, and parts not sold by Robur Attachments.
- Abuse, neglect, accident, changes to the product not authorized by Robur Attachments, and/or improper repair.
- User’s unreasonable delay in making the machine available after being notified of a potential product problem.
- Any repair conducted by unauthorized dealers or service providers.
- Premature corrosion from salt water, fertilisers, or any other corrosive substances.
All notices given under or pursuant to this agreement shall be in writing and sent to:
6 Ponui Place
No terms or conditions, other than those stated herein and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, which in any way purports to modify this warranty, shall be binding on Robur Attachments, unless approved in writing by an officer of the company.
When a failure occurs, you must notify the Robur Attachments Support Department immediately to obtain authorization to carry out repair.
- Recommended repairs are to be discussed and agreed to by Robur Attachments.
- An estimate of repair hours and costs must be established.
- Repair parts will be ordered by customer purchase order at this time. Parts will be invoiced by Robur Attachments and reimbursed under the terms of this warranty policy if applicable.
- All damaged parts must be held for inspection or be returned prepaid to Robur Attachments unless directed otherwise by Robur Attachments.
- Damaged parts become property of Robur Attachments. Regardless of claim results.
- All parts returns must be authorised by Robur Attachments Parts Department prior to shipping.
- Parts returned will be subject to 25% restocking fee, unless notified otherwise.
Your warranty claim must contain the following information:
- Company Name
- Primary Contact
- First Name & Last Name
- Title of Primary Contact
- Post Code
- Primary Contact Telephone
- Primary Contact Email
- Robur Attachments Product Model/Code
- Robur Attachments Product Serial Number
- Proof of Purchase and Date of Purchase
- Robur Attachments Product Description
- Robur Attachments Product Hours of Use
- Excavator Make, Model and serial number
- Excavator Hours of Use
- Date of Initial Problem or Failure
Warranty coverage will not apply if claims are received after 15 days of initial failure or non-conformance.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE LIMITED TO THE PROVISION OF MATERIAL AND LABOUR, AS SPECIFIED HEREIN. ROBUR ATTACHMENTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Items covered by Robur Attachments: (Unless agreed otherwise)
- Robur Attachments parts to correct defect.
- Labour required correcting the defect at the authorized warranty rate within an acceptable timeframe.
- Brokerage and or duties charged on replacement parts.
- Charges for authorized outside Labour and materials at cost. Copy of the invoice is required.
Items NOT covered by Robur Attachments: (Unless agreed otherwise)
- Premiums charged for overtime Labour.
- Travel time.
- Parts shipping charges and or freight.
- Adjustments to hydraulic flows or pressures.
- Adjustments to rollback or dump stops.
- Normal wear and tear. Bucket teeth, Cutting edges and Consumables.
- Shop supplies.
- Environmental or disposal charges.
- Any damage to the carrier machine.
- After 1 year no labour is warranted or covered, the product will need to be returned to Robur Attachments for repairs.