The Maxbrio Vibrating Ripper is an excavator attachment developed for high-performance rock excavation and demolition work. It is applicable for mining, quarrying, trenching, ripping or digging permafrost and removing asphalt with much less noise which makes it ideal for operating near residential areas.
It is designed to increase productivity and efficiency that gest the job done much faster with much lower operational costs.
It can be an effective alternative for drilling and blasting where blasting is prohibited.
The benefits of the Maxbrio Vibrating ripper are as follows:
- The Vibrating ripper is 50% quieter than standard rock-breaker/hammer
- In most applications, the vibrating ripper will more than double productivity compared to a rock-breaker/hammer
- Because of the rotary motion operating costs and R&M are reduced.
- Under water applications. The Maxibrio ripper is able to work fully submerged.
- Protection of carrier excavator. The unique shock absorber systems eliminate shock being transferred to the carrier machine
- Constant run. Eliminate damage from blank firing, with the rotary motion the Maxibrio Vibro ripper can run continually.
- Save on blasting and explosive costs. The Maxbrio ripper can easily rip material up to a hardness of 70 mpa
- High-frequency vibration of 2500vpm for maximum performance
Enquire today to discover how the Maxbrio Vibrating ripper can transform your operation.