The Robur DuraDig Standard Wide Bucket has been designed for the contractor that requires high productivity, optimum strength and a bucket that can handle any conditions from sticky mud to abrasive materials.
This buckets has been designed strong and is built tough and rigid, eliminating the need for a centre rib.
Available in a range of widths and capacities to suit almost any excavator, they are an excellent option for loading, grading, ditching and clean up work. Wear strips and bolt on cutting edges are fitted as standard on models 4T and over.
- Available in various widths and capacities to suit almost any excavator
- Great for loading, water tabling, grading, ditching and clean-up work
- Wear resistant side cutters and cutting edges as standard
- Wear strips ﬁtted as standard on models from 4T and larger
- Bolt on cutting edge supplied as standard on models 4T and larger
- Tapered sides allow buckets to be used on a tilting hitch
- Handle any conditions from sticky mud to abrasive materials
- Long floor perfect for final trim owrk, and means bucket holds a large volume
- Designed and built strong eliminating the need for a centre rib